Q: What are 5 surprising facts about you and your writing process?
1. I don't really think I do anything that some would consider surprising. I don't have a set process other than to watch what happens in my head and write it down.
Q:How long does it take you to write a book?
2. It can take anything from 2 weeks to 3 months, depending on what other commitments I have at the time and whatever other projects I might be working on. For instance, I might have to repeatedly come away from a book while working with my editor on a manuscript I submitted earlier, or so that I can give another novel a final once-over before submitting it to my publisher.
Q:Which book was your hardest to finish writing?
3. Probably WHEN HE’S DARK, but only because I had so many other things I needed to do at one time. Even when I’m not writing, I’m always working in some capacity or another—whether it’s formatting books for paperback versions, designing covers, writing blurbs, creating teaser graphics, editing manuscripts, updating my website, etc.
Q:Whihc character of those you have created is your favourite? Why?
4. That’s like asking me if I have a favourite child. No, I have no favourites at all.
Q: Will you do a next gen series for your phoenix/mercury pack or dark in you series?
5. It’s unlikely, because there are so many of the kids and readers are hoping I’ll pair them up. If I did the latter, it would be the same storyline over and over. They all grew up together, they all know each other’s backstories, and it would be very unlikely that at least a large percentage of them didn’t detect that they were true mates after knowing each other since birth. I may give Kye a future series, and I may write an anthology of novellas for some of the kids, but I can’t yet. They exist within my Olympus Pride series, and they’re too young right now to be mated.
Q: What was your source of inspiration for Harper and Knox?
6. There wasn’t really any inspiration for either of them. They just came to life in my head. All my characters do. It’s a boring answer, I know, sorry.
Q:What is your favourite book at the moment?
7. I don’t really have a favourite book, there are lots that I love reading. Nora Roberts ‘OBSESSION’ and ‘THE WITNESS’ are among them, plus Stephen King’s ‘THE SHINING’ and Kelley Armstrong’s ‘CITY OF THE LOST.’ Seriously, I could go on and on and on.
Q: Who are your favourite authors?
8. There are too many to list. To name a few … Nora Roberts, Stephen King, Nalini Singh, Shelly Laurenston, Sarah Morgan, Karen Rose, and Lauren Dane.